- Assists in reduction of milk fever and metabolic disorders
- Anionic salts covers negative DCAD requirements
- Direct-Fed Microbials maintains microbial balance
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes aids digestion of pre-calving feed
- Suitable for cows NOT receiving ionophores in the milking ration
FIRE UP is a quality transition feed additive of Direct-Fed Microbials (beneficial bacteria, enzymes and yeast) with added vitamins and trace minerals plus anionic salts to prepare the rumen for lactation in the 3 weeks prior to calving.
Aids digestion and feed efficiency in both the rumen and small intestine; reduces incidence of metabolic disease and milk fever, retained membranes; and improves milk production in freshly calved cows.
Suitable for home mixers or stockfeed mills as a transition feed for cows NOT receiving ionophores (monensin, lasalocid) in the lactating ration.