- Formulated from veterinary research
- Contains bicarbonate – MLA type-2 electrolyte solution
- Effective for mild or severe scours
- Rapid oral rehydration therapy
- With added vitamins to aid appetite
Dehydration in calves can arise through heat and transport stress or as a consequence of gastric disturbance such as scours. Replacing lost fluids and balanced electrolytes quickly is critical for recovery.
Formulated from veterinary research, VetreSTART BOVELYTE is a strong alkalizing (bicarbonate based) electrolyte that rapidly reverses dehydration and is effective in the treatment of mild or severe (acidotic) scours. Also contains a vitamin tonic to aid recovery.